I’m proud to announce that Mamona 0.1 has been released.
In this first release we have:
- Glibc – 2.5
- Gcc – 4.1.2
- Full Python 2.5 support
- Enlightenment Window Manager
- USB Networking – As mainly input method.
- Bluetooth support
- Wireless – Open and WEP support only
- Noemu Packages
- ARM EABI Version 5 and QEMU (user mode emulation) 0.9.0 for Mamona SDK
You can check for other features under Mamona 0.1 – Package List.
You can run it on:
Next release is planned to have:
- Mamona SDK for Maemo (Chinook Compatible)
- Full ARM EABI Version 6 support
- Wireless with WPA Support
- Usefull virtual keyboard and more applications for E-wm
Thanks to everybody who helped making this release possible.
Bug reports, as always, should go to Mamona’s Trac; check out http://dev.openbossa.org/trac/mamona/wiki/Contributing#Bugs for links to posting and querying bug reports for Mamona.